Клуб владельцев BMW M Power Клуб владельцев BMW M Power

Вернуться   Клуб владельцев BMW M Power > Offtopic > Остальные спорткары

Остальные спорткары Обсуждение динамичных транспортных средств премиум класса, за исключением BMW ///M.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 19.01.2007, 01:09   #1
Val
На третей

Val has a spectacular aura about
По умолчанию Лотус Элиз - "трек онли"

У нас в стране очень многие почему-то относятся к Лотусу как к машине только для солнечных выходных, а бывает и как чисто к трековой. Тут один чувак на форуме за бугром поинтересовался как Лотус будет на каждый день... Ну из 3х страниц, было только несколько постов,не рекоммендующих использовать машину на каждый день. Остальные выглядили примерно так:

"every day commute in Elise, for 6 years now, including a school run 3 times a week

choice between slow moving 'A' road jams or residential rat runs with hundreds of speed humps...

love it!"

"Wife used it for the last two years daily driving into London min 50 miles a day, doing aprox 10,000 miles and wouldnt have anything else now she is eight months pregnant and driving a fiesta she is missing it like mad.

On a up side I have been driving it everyday for the last couple of months in the rain and wind and love it to bits before now I have only used it once maybe twice a week and thought I wouldnt want it as a daily drive but I have now changd my mind and look for a diferent route every day. Fantastic to actually look forward to driving to work each day.

Go for it you wont regret it"

"Almost 6 years now, +/-15k per year (incl. a few trackdays), and still not tired of it.
Now the car is now almost 90k so maintenance costs start to increase, but other than that all is OK.
The only problem maybe is the noise, but then if I was not so concerned about the weight (mind you I am not SteveB! ) I could add some soundproofing as many here have done."

http://forums.seloc.org/viewthread.php?tid=105663
Val вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ